zondag 29 augustus 2010

Like a Puzzle

I was just thinkin'of'somthing
-.-.-.-.-
Hey there people, after the wicked night @ Niels', I had a bandpractice with my band :).
Too bad, the drummer and singer couldn't come, but though I had a nice jam with the guitar players :). We made a song like 15 minutes :O! It sounded awesome, so that made me happy today :). Thanks to two great guitar players :D. Funny though was that this song was made out of a couple of pieces of other little musical bits we made before. It was like making a puzzle, that just doesn't seem to fit, but though, it fits after all ^^

And hellz yeah, I made a picture too today :D
-And no, that's not what we thought during making the song :)-
A Bientot! -Enjoy my 'Bientots!'-

'Lisette is Stoer met een hoofdletter S!'

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten