-.-.-.-
Hey guys,
I just woke up and I thought, why not make a blog?
So here I am, makin' this blog :).
Let's tell a very lot about myself!!
Things I like:
- Think of somthing :)
- Playin' the bass :)
- Playin' the guitar :)
- Playin' the piano :)
- Playin' the drums :)
- Playin' .... etc :)
- Playin' games! :)
- Listening to music :)
- Go to meetings! :)
- My friends :)
- Chat with friends :)
- Go on camps/vacation :)
- Readin' a good book :)
- To whistle :)
- Sleep zzzz..... :)
- To be lazy :)
- Making this blog :)
- Watching movies :)
- Watching Youtube :)
- Puttin' smilies here ---> :)
- Some certain persons Aa :)
- Good lyrics :)
- Lone-ly loser :)
- And a lot of other stuff, but I'm just bein' veeeery laaazy :)
Things I do NOT like:
- Bullies
- Takin' a shower
- (People) Wakin' (me) up
- Annoyin' Ppl
- Hardcore Music
- Cleanin' up
- My little brother (most of the time)
- My parents (same..)
- Fall
- Break something
- YOU! -no.. just kiddin; :) -
So..........
other stuff 'bout me (I'm feeling selfish *MUWHAHA*):
Age: 16
Length: Still growing XD
Religion: Christian
Relation: none :(
Favorate THING: Bassguitar :D
This is quite a long blog, isn't it :)
You'll see more blogs of me soon :)
-YAY-
Because... I was just about to.. Thinkofsomthing

Aww I like you tooo :'D
BeantwoordenVerwijderen*verdedigt charles tegen Luke*
Maar douchen is leuk ;0