woensdag 5 mei 2010

I was just thinkin'of'somthing
-.-.-.-

Hey guys :)
My second blog today... (yup, it's just about my overall boredom :)

Today I just didn't do anything worth sayin',
Nothing big, just a day without a meanin'.
I tried to play a game, but, that didn't make me happy.
I tried cleanin' up.. but I hate that.. so.. that wasn't it either.
I played a little on the bass, guitar etc.. nopez..
Just a freakin' boring day..

I know what you're thinkin': why do you blog, if you're bored to death?
well... just because I didn't have somthing else to do :P

But I can tell you, Tomorrow and a few days after that, I'm busy as(s) hell :)
I'm goin' to my sister in Ede, it's gonna be awesome!
And tonight, I'm going to Luke, a retard, but a good friend of mine :),
and some other dudes and dudettes, watchin' a movie and chilling :D

So what are you guys doin'?
P.s. Ducks are awesome! And so are trees, and Lego (cause it is epic!).

-.-.-.-
I was just about to think'of'somthing :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten