donderdag 13 mei 2010

It has been a while!

I was just thinkin'of'somthing
-.-.-.-
Hey guys (and girls :P)!
It has been a while, i posted alot on
our (= Lone and Mimi and Charles) fairytale channel:
www.onceuponanice-cream.blogspot.com
Some quite story i would say :)

But no fairy tale now, now its charles-talk :P
Well, im still fine, im still making music
(even wrote a new song:), mimi said it were her inspi-waves or somthing xD)
-I JUST FOUND OUT THE NAME OF MY SONG ALREADY EXISTED...-
it's called Angel of my heart. but anyways, its okay, perhaps i'll make it to mp3 :)

also, i've been to friends and stuff,
Friday will be boring i guess..
nothing planned:O nothing!
Saturday will be awesome :), i dont have to work,
im going to a jamsession,
which i have to organise with
lars (=awesome) :-). and that night
mimi will show up for sum music :)
Sunday will be coowl too, in the morning fllow :)
afternoon bandpractice :)
evening, studying :(

uhm.. that was all i guess, oh btw, I'll make a drawing!!


-'It says: LOVE'-

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten